AutoCrib, a Powerful Solution
When you automate inventory management with an industrial vending machine you can replicate best practices across the entire company. This is the most comprehensive way to implement lean inventory management efficiently and effectively.
With a standardized process and relevant inventory information you can: Better bid customer jobs, understand your real-world workflow, trace-back faulty lot controlled items for re-calls, and forecast inventory levels based on actual demand .
AutoCrib has been providing automated inventory control systems for manufacturing companies since 1995. Since then, AutoCrib, Inc. has provided over 5,000 automated inventory control systems for manufacturing companies worldwide. Let Toolneeds help your company save time, money, and valuable resources with the implementation of an AutoCrib system. Take a look at some of the more popular AutoCrib systems below.
RoboCrib is a system based upon a series of counter rotating carousels that is available in 2 different sizes. The original machine, the RoboCrib2000, provides access to over 2500 items through one of 15 automated doors in less than 10 seconds using 12 vertical tray assemblies. The RoboCrib 1000 provides access to over 1000 items through one of 15 automated doors in less than 10 seconds using 5 vertical tray assemblies in a smaller footprint. Unlike many point-of-use dispensing machines, the RoboCrib manages issue and return transactions of both fast and slow moving items in high security environment while eliminating the need for individual re-packing.
RoboCrib 500, 1000, 2000:
Secure issue/return of 500, 1000, or 2000+ items in under 10 seconds
- Access 500, 1000, or 2000+ items in under 10 seconds
- High-security issue and return
- For tools, fasteners, welding supplies, MRO, gloves and PPE
- Can vend almost anything, including large or delicate items
- No individual repackaging needed
The RoboCrib 500, 1000, and 2000 models manage the issue and return of both fast- and slow-moving items in a high-security environment. RoboCrib's series of counter-rotating carousels allow the dispensing of an item in less than 10 seconds, and:
- RoboCrib 500 stocks over 500 items in a standard tool cabinet space - and at less than $11/day
- RoboCrib 1000 stocks up to 1050 items, and its 3' x 3' frame fits through a standard doorway
- RoboCrib 2000 stocks over 2500 items in a 5' x 5' footprint
Remote Dispensing Station
- 60 bins in standard configuration, expandable to 70 bins
- Bins are easily adjustable to suit changing needs
- Helix/coils contain between 40 & 4 item per bin, depending upon size
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Simple flush mounted integrated keypad interface
- Four language keypad; English, Spanish, German & French
- Recessed and protected barcode scanner
- Optional magnetic swipe and proximity card input
- Return bin for dull tools & packaging
- Integrated UPS (battery backup)
- Complete serialized calibration control (with optional lockers attached)
- Complete lot control
- Force the use of recondition items over new
- "Virtual Kit" dispense with single command
- F.O.D. (Foreign Object & Debris) control
- Access control by item, budget, job and employee shift
- Receives advanced ship notices (ASN) via EDI
- Interface with many popular ERP systems (SAP, JDE, Baan, etc...)
- Can be web enabled for use with AutoCrib.net
The AutoLocker FX is the first and only locker system on the market designed to be completely modular in every way. This platform lets you build a custom configured locker system for the unique needs of your company.
The rack mounted approach allows you to configure exactly what you need and purchase only what you need. No need to purchase excess lockers and use up valuable floor space. You decide the frame size, controller box, locker size, power (Optional), and network switch (Optional). Locker modules are available in 12 different sizes for you to choose from. Locker modules come in 6” high increments with a standard 24” depth and a wide variety of widths available that can be mixed
and matched to provide a customized solution.
- Click Locker image on right to see Available sizes
- Stand-Alone or Add-On (RoboCrib, Tambour TX750, RDS)
- Up to 126 lockers per controller
- Large see-through windows provide maximum visibility
- LED lighting clearly illuminates the product inside
- Informative status lights on each locker door or drawer
- Motor driven latches reduce jamming and maintenance issues
- Easily reconfigured by changing door sizes and dividers
- Special locker drawers available for laptops, tablets and eTools
- Ability to issue only items that are fully charged or with the most remaining battery life first
- Optional: 110v Power for keeping batteries and items fully charged
- Optional: Individual cooling fans and filtration systems to keep e-tools clean and cool
- Optional: Managed switch systems to push updates and virus definitions to laptops, equipment, and e-tools
- Optional: Caster wheels make it easy to relocate lockers where you want them
With this passive RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) system, your employees walk into a secure caged area, crib or store room to obtain tools, MRO items, safety products, or any indirect material used to keep your facility going. The system provides 100% accountability for the issue & return of these items without the assistance on an attendant.
RFID technology now makes this possible. Your employees don't have to scan, dispense or concern themselves with any aspect of retrieving items other than carrying them in or out through the port.
As employees enter the doorway, their badge is read from wherever they are carrying it on their person using the RFID antennae. Their name sounds off audibly and the door is unlocked, given they have permission to enter the crib.
Now they enter to retrieve their items, which have passive RFID tags affixed to them. The employee gathers all the desired items and they press the exit button to unlock the door and walk back through the IntelliPort which records the transaction for each item as they walk away. All transactions are recorded real-time in the AutoCrib software using RFID technology.
Incredible Bin Density -The system in its most dense (smallest) bin size configuration provides for up to 987 bins in roughly the same footprint as our other equivalent RoboCrib® machines or other competing vending machines.
Our patented plastic bin shelf system, mated with the incredibly flexible tambour style door, gives the machine the ability to virtually eliminate vertical bin “height” waste that is common with fixed door machines.
The RoboCrib® TX750 is the first machine that was specifically designed to dispense square or rectangular boxes or packages. This practically eliminates the need for repackaging items to fit in helix coil machines or carousels that use pie shaped bins.
The simple user interface takes maximum advantage of the bin density and flexibility by simply sliding shelves into a rack. The machine walks you through a bin assignment process that is quick and easy. You can set up the machine with little to no prep work as you perform the initial stock or load.